Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 27 & 28

Plyo Cardio Circuit

Tonight was another toughie.  I remember last time I did Insanity.  I assumed the workouts would get easier but they never did.  In fact, they got harder.  Once you know the routine, you have no excuse to stop and pretend you are trying to figure out what exactly they are doing.  DANG!  That really helped me out in the first week!

Day 27.  No skipped days or "altered" days.  Just me and my Insanity making me a perfect fit for the NUT HOUSE.

I'm still trying to figure out how to work my vacation into my Insanity.  I really don't like the idea of altering the workout so I think I'm going to keep it as is and then go on vacation when it comes.  This was, after all, the reason I got back into Insanity.  YES, that means I will skip days.  It kills me to say it.  UGH.  How will I deal with the guilt?  ;)


1 comment:

  1. A glass of very good red usually wipes out any trace of the guilts for me, hon'. Hope we catch up before your trip, but if not…have a wonderful time in the sun and the heat. All of Central Canada will be jealous, none so more than I. ;-)

    XO

    O.

    ReplyDelete