Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jedi Traning Academy

Our Jedi Training Birthday was a hit.  


 On the menu:
1. Yoda Soda
2.  Pizza The Hutt
3. Pretzel Sabers
4.  Space Chips


BIGGGGG Shout out to my amazing cousins and their best creations yet (I'm biased).  These cakes stole the show!!!!!!

Entrance into the training academy:

Each Padawan received their own training device... a lightsaber.  Upon completion of their training they were awarded their Jedi certificate.


 I was modern day Princess Leia.

The birthday boy (already a jedi) was quick to show them the ways of the force:


A few shots of the birthday boy and his besties:





Darth Vader, his personal Clone Trooper and Master Digosu put on a great show.  Unfortunately, I was so inthralled by it that I failed to take pictures of the actual training.  The entire thing is on video though so hopefully I'll get some of that up in the near future.

7 comments:

  1. So great Mish! A lot of work but worth it I'm sure. The boys will remember these events forever. You are making great memories!!! You're an "out of this world" mommy!!! Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Looks like everyone had a fantastic time - great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Mish!!!! You are absolutely amazing and it looks like the boys had an awesome time! (the cakes are killer too!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the party was awesome, great job on the organization Mish. the kids had a blast,one they will remember, jedi training was intense,,,but they are made it through,,,cakes were a real hit.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow incredible! i have no words..just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Assertiveness Training Brisbane

    ReplyDelete