Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 26

Pure CARDIO & Cardio Abs

I'm beyond exhausted.  Tonight was nearly impossible.  I had zero energy during the workout and it was a pain to try and get through the first two sets of the warmup.  While I was doing the 3rd round in the warmup I began feeling some intense stomach pain.  I barely made it through the entire warmup before I realized that I might not make it through this.  I was definitely not feeling well.

When we finally pushed through the workout, we both collapsed on the floor.  Hubby shed some light on a possibility to why we are feeling this way.  We just had our shots done this week to go down south next month.  That explains my incredibly heavy left arm.  Lets hope thats all it is and that we are not both coming down with something.  


No comments:

Post a Comment