Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 18

Cardio Recovery

I needed that recovery today.  It was nice to do the stretches and burn my muscles with some of those minute long pulsating stretches on my thighs.  Those ones really hurt if you get down deep into the stretch.  

I find it funny that I post pictures of myself in sweaty gym gear with my hair a mess and no makeup on.   Those people that seem to think I am refined obviously don't read my BLOG.

You see, this is what keeps me motivated and committed.  So if I need to take makeup-less pictures of myself to feel better about myself than that is what I'm going to do.   


2 comments:

  1. Well done! It is totally impressive that you did 2 workouts yesterday after spending the afternoon in bed with a migraine.

    No need to tell you to Dig Deep...your doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mish! I'm surprised at you. Don't you know by now that sans make-up or not, you're still beautiful? C'mon.

    O.

    ReplyDelete