Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 12

Cardio Power & Resistance

Today was the first time I had to do the workout by myself.  Those were some lonely Power Jumps.  Usually I hear Hubby in the background grunting his way through it and it keeps me aware that I am not the only one dying here.

Over the last few workouts I've noticed that none of the women on the video seem to have any "upper body" jiggle.  This is not because of their amazing sports bras but because they are not endowed women.  This makes me feel annoyed and I find myself yelling out "Whatever!  Try to workout in these conditions and see if you can still jump that high".  Though, thankful for my curves... working out is harder for girls like me... normal girls.

What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob? If we don't get some support soon, people are going to think we're nuts.


1 comment:

  1. At least you can DO most of the exercises. Now that I'm wearing a heart rate monitor throughout Insanity, I'm more aware of just how little I recover during the 30 second rest periods. I push through as best I can, but I'm just not able to do all the exercises exactly as demonstrated. I end up modifying some of them so that the "spirit" of the movement is maintained, even if I can't do the actual movement. That's the life of a guy in his late 30s who weighs close to 240 lbs!

    ReplyDelete