Sunday, December 12, 2010

Girl-ish-ness for Ry

Dear Rylee,

Thank you for moving closer to me.  I hope you enjoy your bedroom.  Thank Mommy for giving me free reign to do WHATEVER I wanted!!!  She knows I like it that way!

Love,
Auntie Mish

Note:  The wall mural is a tree that I hand painted and used lime green polka dots as leaves.  The birds are on small hooks and are painted in different shades of pink.  This way the colors of the birds can be changed whenever she wants.  To the dresser I added some pretty glass knobs and painted the drawer fronts lime green.  It's a keeper now!!!





Before Dresser:

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing, you have an amaming talent!!!! you really need to do my room Mish :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, GREAT job! This room turned out AWESOME!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete