Friday, February 26, 2010

Crosby Fanatic

I have 3 HUGE Crosby fans in our house.  My son Ethan got a signed jersey this year so (OBVIOUSLY) I had to create an entire room around it!  ha!


Welcome to Ethans Crosby Room:

Before:
A blank slate.


After:

What kid doesn't want a bunk bed tent?  Lots of work but well worth it.
These curtains ARE black.  Silly lighting and camera.






cool decal, huh?

Like I said, there is more than one fan in the house.  This is my husbands... "man" room.



I'll be BOLD and add that if you don't like Sidney Crosby, keep it to yourself.  I can't stand the way Canadians whine and complain about our own Canadian athletes.  Pride- shmide.  In our house, he's a hero.... nuff said!  And this blog is about the "room", not the player.



1 comment:

  1. Great rooms,and yes Sid is the best.... We own his grandmothers old house...now thats cool

    ReplyDelete