Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Feeling Charmed

I was hosting a party of 50 plus people from my husbands department at work and I realized that I needed to get some wine charms.  I, of course, was not "into" the looks of most of the wine charms out there so I decided to make my own.  These little babies are a cinch.  Each one is unique... much like the people who attended the party!  ;)  So Ya'll know, shopping for crafty items with http://just-you-wait.blogspot.com is good times.











To keep my dahling children away from the miniature beads, I put together a foamie gingerbread house and let them decorate it.  As a family,we were getting our craft on.  They still played with the beads.  I am still finding them around the house.




-mish

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love how they turned out! Great job!! :)

    (and count me in for crafty shopping ANYtime!)

    ReplyDelete