Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hollywood Glam


I call my master bedroom The Hollywood Glam Room. I feel luxurious and famous in this room. This makeover was a process of deliberation. It originally started with the idea of all black walls. Someday I will do an ALL black room! The colour choice changed daily (with my mood). When I finally decided on purple I brought in swatch upon swatch and stared at them for a good month in every possible lighting of that room. With my furniture re-do's completed, this room was ready for paint! I picked out my color and two days later had a brand new bedroom!

Favorite Finds for Hollywood Glam Room:
1. Crystal chandelier online at Sears.ca
2. Chairs and Vanity (see previous entries)
3. Clock from hubby

Before:



After:

4 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! :) Great Work! So fun! The colour on the walls makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful room! The purple color and statement lighting make a big impact.

    I can't wait to see the black room that you end up doing. Suggestion- do a bathroom. There was a black bathroom at the W Hotel last time I stayed there and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete