Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 10

Plyo Cardio Circuit

I've asked Matt to share today so that you can see things from his point of view.  

Hi, this is Matt.  Yeah I'm the guy in the back of the room trying to keep up with my wife and her "Insanity"

Last time Michelle did Insanity I tried to workout with her as much as I could.  This time I've been able to do the first 10 days without missing a day.  However, yesterday (Day 9) I did not feel like working out.  I was dragging my butt down the stairs but seeing Michelle's dedication made me dig deep one more time.

I love seeing the differences working out can make in such a short time.  Last week I was sucking wind big time when we got to ski abs in the workout.  Today I was able to go full out all the way to the end.  Now that is something to keep me motivated...that and my hot wife working out in front of me!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow and recovery.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment