Sunday, November 8, 2009

Look OUT... here comes the Spiderman

I swear I have been being creative... there is just nothing to post.  I've spent the past few weeks preparing for my youngest sons 5th birthday.  DUDE... I'm super old!!!  I threw him a Spiderman Party.  Complete with 20 kids and about 20 adults.  I was impressed that there were only 5 H1N1 cancellations.  I was expecting only half of the kids to show up.  But believe me, I was personally planning on getting my money's worth in the bouncy castle.

Here's the rundown.  We rented out the space in the downstairs of our church/ community center.  I also rented a massive Spiderman bouncy castle.  Hence where the theme began.

Notice the hand sanitizer.  LOL




My mother loves to make the kids birthday cakes.  I found a design I liked online and she did a pretty great job re-enacting it.




I have a fantastically creative friend who made these sugar cookies on a stick for the party.  Don't you think she should go into business?


I LOVE how my family got in on the action.  Could you not just eat up my lil' niece?




There's my birthday boy getting his bounce on!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was the best party, we all had a great time. Even old grammie made it in the bouncy castle. Great job Mish, sure make one 5 year old boy pretty happy.

    ReplyDelete